Best seo in karachi

Best seo in karachi
~~(raheel.hb24@yahoo.com)~~

Wednesday 17 August 2011

What is a link wheel seo and Seo Link Wheel plan


The major key of link wheels is the sites in the wheel assist each other to get indexed. Make one press release news. You can spin the press release news to come up with say 10 exclusive press release news. The aim is to generate a link wheel using the 10 unique domain ip press release news sites.

Then make the link wheel (every press release news has two links, one pointing to the next press release site in the link wheel while the 2nd link pointing to the main site)

Check your keyword ranking after some days, you will see the difference!

Wish that help.

1 comment:

  1. salam Raheel..My self Areesh Khan..I am A professional SEO Expert, and Want to start my own business, Could you please halp me To Get the project On odesk?? I will be really Thank Full t you!!

    Please Contact me Via Email!! areeshkhan544@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete